Major towns in Germany:
- from Berlin: via B1 & B1 - 1h 45 min (116 km) / via B5, L36 & B1 - 1 hh 50 min (96.6 km)
- from Frankfurt an der Oder: via B112 (please avoid DK 31 from Słubice) - 36 minutes (32.7 km)
- from Leipzig: via A9 - 3h 12 min (282 km) / via A13 - 3h 55 min (332 km)
- from Hamburg: via A24 - 4h 17 min (369 km) / VIA a2 - 5H 34 MIN (511 km)
Major towns in Czechia
- from Prague: via E55 & A13 (tolls, crosses through Germany) - 4h 20 min (376 km) / B112 - 5h 54 min (364 km)
- from Pardubice: via S3 - 5h 15 min (402 km)
- from Usti nad Labem: via A13 - 3h 32 min (295 km) / via B112 - 4 h 24 min (303 km)
Major towns in Poland
- from Wrocław: road A4, E40 & B112 (from Germany)
- from Warsaw: road E30 (A2),
- from Kraków: E40, A4, E36 & B112 (from Germany)
- from Poznań: E30 (A2)
- from Gdańsk: route nr 22
The festival field is a car-free area. You can camp & park your car at the Malinowski field (pole Malinowskiego) campsite - it is free!
Parking lots in Kostrzyn nad Odrą
- located by DW132 (arrival from Gorzów 132) & by DK 31 (arrival from Szczecin)
- Make sure to park your car in designated parking lots. Remember to avoid 'wild' parking lots, often illegally organised in the forests surrounding the area of the festival! The cost of leaving your car at the municipal parking lot PLN 20. You will not be required to pay for passengers or be charged for driving through the parking lot. Please never park on fire escape routes or on forest lanes.
Please do not enter Kostrzyn nad Odrą via DK 31 (from Słubice) and DK22 (from Słońsk), choose S3 & DW132 instead.
- You won't be able to drive into the festival field from 27.07 (Saturday) - until that time you will be able to enter the festival field with your car in order to unpack. It doesn't mean, however, that you will be allowed to park your car at the festival field!
- Cars can be left at the Malinowski Field campsite (free camping ground) and on municipal parking lots located outside of the festival area.
- Północna Street will be closed to traffic from 29.07 (road-blocks can be introduced earlier) from Milenijna Avenue towards Woodstock Roundabout.
- Milenijna Avenue, Prosta Street, Sportowa Street, Dworcowa Street, Piastowska Street, part of Sikorskiego Street and the remaining part of the Północna Street will be closed to traffic from 30.07
Please make sure to follow the signage and directions of traffic police.
! Never drink & drive! Make sure to check your BAC levels before heading home!