The clock is ticking! The countdown to the next edition of the Most Beautiful Festival in the World has already started! What should you know before you head to the festival organised by the GOCC Foundation?
1. Czaplinek – Broczyno Airport. Add a pin on your maps - this is the current location of Pol’and’Rock Festival 2022. After one year in Makowice-Płoty, the Most Beautiful Festival in the World moves to a new place in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. The infrastructure works began! The sunflowers are almost in full bloom!
2. Free and open. No entry tickets are needed to enjoy Pol’and’Rock Festival. Entry passes were mandatory only once in the festival's history, in 2021, due to the pandemic and obligatory testing against coronavirus. Pol’and’Rock Festival 2022 is open and free of charge. All the attractions and concerts are free. The campsite is also free of charge (except for Rock Camp, i.e. the paid campsite for those who need some extra facilities). You can enter the Festival grounds on 2nd August at noon!
3. NO WAR! – The Festival will take a form of a massive peace manifestation. The GOCC Foundation and all the festivalgoers will appeal to cease the wars. We will aim our attention at the situation in Ukraine.
4. What's the lineup? 42 Polish and international celebrities will show up at the two stages of Pol’and’Rock Festival. You will hear the famous Limp Bizkit, long-awaited King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, wonderfully received in Glastonbury Wolf Alice, the representative of the French hardcore music Tagada Jones, and the Ukrainian band Jinjer with the charismatic singer Tatiana Shmailyuk. Also, less popular artists will grace the festival stage – the winners of the Emerging Band Competition, the number one on the Antyradio Antyfest chart, and - last but not least - the audience favourite, the champions of the Golden Spinning Top.
5. Music and beyond. The festivalgoers will, as per usual, get the chance to join the Acadamy of the Finest of Arts sessions. Among the guests who accepted the invitation, there is an expert on Iran Jagoda Grondecka, an actor Marcin Dorociński, creators of the film "Johnny" telling a story about Fr. Jan Kaczkowski, and the frontman of Nocny Kochanek Krzysztof Sokołowski. The audience will also have the opportunity to participate in various workshops and other activities planned by the NGOs and our festival partners.
6. Zaraz Będzie Czysto! [Eng. "It’s about to be clean!"] – i.e. our Eco Initiative. Festivalgoers are encouraged to take special care of the festival area. This year, apart from cleaning their piece of land, participants may financially contribute to the purchase of a few thousand rubbish bags. We have already raised more than half of the needed funds!